Every voice counts when it comes to shaping the future of health and social care. Everything that local Healthwatch does brings the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services.
- We're helping you to shape and improve the services you use.
- We're engaging with people in your community. If you haven't met us yet, please get in touch.
- We're an open organisation and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- We're inclusive and we want people from every part of our community to join us
- Ask us what we're doing and we'll always tell you what's happening.
- We're here to help services to improve by noticing what they do well and where they could improve.
- We use your evidence to build a true picture of your local services.
Call 01472 361459 between Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Access and parking
There is accessible public transport (e.g., bus, train) within a ten-minute walk to the venue.
There is accessible parking near the entrance
Car parking is free
Tags: Health; GP; Doctor; NHS; Social Care; Services; Improve; Voice; Covid-19; Coronavirus; Vaccine; Campaigns
Page last updated: 3 September 2021
Did you find what you were looking for? Please send us feedback.